Tree Felling & Dismantling
Generally, tree removal involves taking a tree down to a stump. In most cases the tree is cut into pieces and taken down to avoid damage to your property. In some cases, if space allows, a tree can be felled to the ground in one go.
The process of felling a tree is not trivial and it is vital that you hire experienced tree surgeons to get the job done safely and correctly.
The Clements Tree Care team will carry out a detailed survey of the tree and its surroundings to come up with a safe working method. We use modern machinery and safe working techniques to make sure that the tree is felled or dismantled properly.
We are fully capable of felling trees in residential and commercial areas and highways. Our fully trained team will carry out the work quickly and safety.
Why use Clements tree surgeons?
- We use specialist machinery for the best results
- We have public liability insurance cover up to £5 million
- Our staff are fully trained
- We are qualified in conservation area management
- Our services are tailored to your requirements